Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012


Goodbye, 2012!
Today is the last day of 2012.  I think it's appropriate that I finish up my scarf and get it blocking before the clock strikes midnight.  It is a self imposed deadline (there's that dreaded word again).  I must finish this scarf before the end of the year and I'm oh so close.



And . . . I'm done.  There it is.  So pretty, a bit scratchy but DONE.
Solveig


Here's the scoop:
Yarn: Loðband Einband / Icelandic Laceweight
Pattern: Strik by Vedis Jonsdottir 
Published in Einband Icelandic Lace

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

6 comments:

wildtomato said...

Happy New Year! Love that scarf - it's always magical how blocking makes lace and cables look 1000 times better.

Caroline said...

Beautiful color, Randi. I'm trying to finish a cowl I've been working on by midnight tonight, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it past nine or so...We're such big partiers!

livnletlrn said...

I never tire of blocking magic. Nice job in the scarf.

livnletlrn said...

I never tire of blocking magic. Nice job in the scarf.

Anne Marie said...

Happy New Year!!!

Beautiful scarf AND colour! That blue just pops out.

Senja said...

Happy New Year lovely scarf. Maybe this year I'll blog again. Been having internet issues so it makes it frustrating to do.